Dissemination of project findings culminated in the Distinct/CASE 2012 Conference on 12 June 2012.
For details of other events attended, including presentations made at sector conferences, see the Event Archive.
- View Archive calendar
Our sell-out 2012 Distinct/CASE Conference took place 12 June 2012 - read a round-up of the day on the project blog: http://distinct.posterous.com/
2012 Distinct/CASE Conference presentations
Conference presentations are available to download here:
- Opening plenary: The case for change, Dr Anne Gwinnett, Director of Corporate Affairs at Oxford Brookes University and Susannah Baker, Communications Director at Oxford Brookes University, 12 June 2012.
- Creating and fostering distinctiveness at Teesside, Prof Graham Henderson CBE DL, Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive, 12 June 2012.
- Making the University of Leicester Distinctive, Professor Sir Robert Burgess, Vice-Chancellor University of Leicester, 12 June 2012.
- Distinctiveness: Identifying it, projecting it, living up to it, Richard Taylor, Director of Corporate Affairs & Planning University of Leicester, 12 June 2012.
- Guiding your internal decisions: Successful strategy execution, Simon Donoghue, Lead Consultant SUMS, 12 June 2012.
- Putting it into practice: Implementing a distinctive strategy and identity in a commercial organisation,
John Rhys, Chairman S.A. Brain & Company, 12 June 2012.